6 Benefits for Companies:
- All of our collaborations are FREE for host companies.
- Develop a deep relationship with Potsdam and our students.
- Gain insights from bright students on real challenges.
- Use projects to train younger employees on project management.
- Properly vet campus recruits through hands-on collaborations.
- Access CapSource’s burgeoning network of diverse companies.
- CREATE PROFILE:
We learn about your organization’s values, mission, and vision for the future. By creating a profile on our platform, companies commit to review collaboration proposals that revolve around experiential learning for students.
- APPLY FOR COLLABORATION REQUEST
Check out our inventory of available, upcoming opportunities to collaborate with our students. If you apply to work with a specific academic department through a Collaboration Request, we’ll reach out to discuss that specific opportunity.
- AND/OR RECEIVE PROPOSALS:
Faculty teaching undergraduate and graduate students will propose projects based on their course teaching objectives.
- MATCH & SCOPE PROJECTS:
Once there’s mutual interest, we begin designing the projects. Before launching any projects, we align student learning goals with your strategic goals to assemble a project charter that will be benefit all parties.
- LAUNCH & EXECUTE:
Students are on-boarded as they learn more about your business and challenges and begin assembling a work plan for the term. Company personnel should be available throughout the engagement to help answer questions and mentor the students in order to achieve optimal results.