TaQadam is image management and annotation as a service. TaQadam API and interface streamlines the process of image data preparation by companies’ AI team and transforms messy and massive data sets into AI ready. TaQadam annotation builds on a unique HITL model – managed crowd – use-case trained youth in post-conflict economies equipped with gamified image annotation mobile app TaQadam. We hire refugees in post-conflict economies and empower them to become a part of digital economy.
Departments Open for Collaboration
Account ManagementWe've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage users to mix-and-match components from various departments for the best cross functional project experience. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and student learning objectives.
Account Management Current State and Benchmarking Assessment
- How is the account management or client success team structured? Are they split by geographies, verticals or other characteristics?
- How many accounts are the account managers responsible for?
- What level of service and interaction is required or expected in this industry?
- How does the company's model compare with their key competitors?
Improve Current Account Management Process
- What process does the company use to interact with their current customers?
- Survey the account managers and create a flow chart of their of what their recurring responsibilities look like.
- Based on the flow chart, are there any processes that are redundant or inefficient? Anything that can be automated?
- How can they more effectively keep their customers satisfied?
Optimizing the Account Manager Role
- What are main responsibilities of Account Managers at the host company?
- How are Account Managers incentivized? Some examples are: renewals, up-sells, customer satisfaction, net promoter scores, and new business. Are these effective or should the host company consider adding other metrics and/or removing metrics that don’t result in optimal outcomes?
- How can you best align incentives with internal operations to maximize success?
Cross Functional Synergies Assessment
- What are some potential opportunities where the host company can align processes between account management and other functional departments in the company? (E.g., sales, marketing, product, and operations)
- Create a hypothetical case where it would be beneficial for the Account Managers to have a cross-functional team with other departments within the organization.
- What would it look like? (Map it out)
- How would the process be different?
- Who would need to be involved?
- How would you measure success as a team?
Corporate ResponsibilityWe've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage users to mix-and-match components from various departments for the best cross functional project experience. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and student learning objectives.
Define Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Does the company currently engage in CSR?
- How well does the company’s CSR Strategy intertwine with the company’s core competencies, offerings, and business mission?
- Is the CSR strategy being effectively communicated throughout the marketing, HR, and PR departments?
- Does management seem to be aware of the overall CSR strategy?
Team Buy-in Assessment and Engagement Strategy
- How well does the average team member know about the company’s CSR initiatives? To what extent are they involved in the company’s CSR strategy?
- How can this be improved?
- What metrics are used to measure success? What alternative metrics should be included to enhance the feedback loop strategy on CSR?
External Partners Assessment
- Who is the company helping with regards to their CSR strategy? Who are the end user beneficiaries of the host company’s CSR initiatives?
- What third party partners are involved in helping reach this group?
- Are there others out there that could also be helpful?
- How mission-aligned are these third parties with your CSR goals and overall company mission?
- How can you profile and evaluate the relationships built through CSR initiatives? How does this set the tone for future endeavors? Are there key criteria for evaluating third parties with regards to CSR initiatives?
CSR Impact Assessment
- How does the company currently measure reach, impact, and value of CSR initiatives?
- Is the company fully capturing this value? If not, how can they improve the overall process of measuring impact and results?
- How should the company report and communicate their impact both internally and externally?
We've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage users to mix-and-match components from various departments for the best cross functional project experience. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and student learning objectives.
Industry Marketing Benchmarking Analysis
- What is the company's target demographic, product, and business model?
- What is the customer’s problem and how the company's product or service is solving that problem?
- How would you compare the company's products with the rest of the providers in the industry? Pay close attention to how other companies are marketing their products and positioning the brands.
- How would you compare the company’s marketing performance to competitors?
- What improvements would you recommend based on your assessment?
- Marketing Strategy Impact Analysis
- Examine the company's past marketing strategies. What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- Compile data into a visualization to track trends of successful and less successful strategies.
- Compare the company's marketing tactics with competitors to showcase what works effectively - or not effectively - with certain customer demographics
- What other marketing strategies could be used to benefit the company?
- What technologies could be involved in different marketing strategies? How can you use them most effectively? How would you measure success?
Marketing Strategy Development
- What are the company's past marketing strategies? What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- What is the customer’s perception of the company’s brand, product, and services?
- Propose 2-3 digital, experiential, or social, marketing strategies for the company to consider. Assess cost, reach, mediums, and any other components needed for a full understanding of this investment.
- Select one campaign and develop a road-map that will prepare the company to launch your campaign. Keep in mind timing, required resources (budget, people, etc.), projected results, and how you would measure ROI.
Customer Brand Perception Analysis
- Does the company assess their brand perception at all? If so, what do you find interesting about the process or findings?
- Conduct structured customer interviews to gain a better understanding of their customers’ preferences, purchasing habits, and decision-making processes. Consider: Demographics, Discovery Channels, and their Product Aptitude
- Suggest a new effective process to collect more customer data on brand perception and customer experience.
Marketing Mix Assessment & Recommendations
- Consider a 360 marketing approach when deciding the appropriate channels to utilize. What is the current marketing mix for the company? Analyze where the company spends the most and where the company performs bests.
- Propose an alternative marketing mix for the company that you think will work best for the product, industry, and customer type. Where should the company allocate resources to generate better performance? Consider paid advertising, social, display, content, guerrilla , experiential, affiliate, partnerships, etc.
- What are the costs and benefits of using your strategy? What are the key risks and costs? Compare these risks with potential reach and benefit.
Product DevelopmentWe've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage users to mix-and-match components from various departments for the best cross functional project experience. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and student learning objectives.
Design a New Product
- Become familiar with the company’s core competencies and current product offerings. How does the company categorize and organize their products? How do these products compare with competitors?
- Assess the company's product roadmap and goals for new product development. Who are the critical stakeholders (including internal and external)? Brainstorm and ideate product development ideas with the team. Identify the potential market opportunity and clearly define the problem. Propose 2-3 new product ideas given the company’s current product portfolio and desired goals.
- Select one product for further development. Is this a similar customer base to the company’s original product or is this product for a new market entirely? Collect user feedback on the idea and/or any prototypes/drawings.
- Develop official target audience personas for the new product. Explain why these personas are potential customers and why you feel these groups present a reasonable market opportunity. Write user stories to detail why users need the product to solve a problem or accomplish a goal.
- Create a product roadmap including assessment of time, budget, and resources required to get the product to market.
- Create a prototype of your design: the prototype could either be a drawing, digital asset, or physical mock-up.
Design New Packaging
- How is the packaging currently designed? What are the basic materials that go into the packaging? How does the packaging impact the manufacturing and distribution process? What does the packaging cost as-is? How does the packaging compare with industry peers?
- How do the current customers feel about the packaging (or unpacking) experience? What did they like about the experience? What do they feel could be improved?
- How does the company’s packaging compare to industry peers? What best practices can be adopted from similar companies to improve the unpackaging experience?
- Suggest 1-2 specific packaging improvements for the company’s product. Analyze the impact these changes would have on required materials, vendor relationships, the manufacturing and distribution process, and overall cost.
Design Product Extension
- Assess the company’s product portfolio over time.
- What products are ripe for new additions or complete reinventions?
- What product extensions can you think of with your group?
- Select one product for further assessment. Assess the potential cost, benefit, and impact of adding your proposed product extension.